HP Board 2020
– PC : Self
The Himachal Pradesh Board of Faculty Schooling (HPBOSE) has declared the HP Board class 12th end result as we speak, June 18, 2020. The result’s now accessible on the official web site i.e. hpbose.org and outcomes.amarujala.com. Prakash Kumar from Science stream tops the Inter examination with 99.4%. Shubham Jaswal is the second rank holder within the state with 99.2% marks. Tanisha is the third topper within the state with 99.%.
Megha Gupta tops in Commerce Stream with 97.6%. Ambika Verma scored second highest with 96.8% marks and Kanika Sharma secured the third highest with 96.6% marks in Commerce Stream.
This 12 months the go proportion stood at 75.78% which is 13% greater than the final 12 months end result. Final 12 months the go proportion was 62.01%. This 12 months a complete of 86,633 college students appeared for the examination out of which 65,654 college students have efficiently certified the examination whereas 11,017 college students failed to attain minimal passing marks. A complete of 9,391 college students obtained compartment within the end result. As per the official notification, the go proportion stood at 76.07% by excluding the entire absentees.
HPBOSE Inter Consequence 2020 Highlights:
- Whole college students appeared – 86,633
- Whole handed – 65,654
- Cross proportion – 76.07%
- Feminine candidates appeared – 42,898
- Feminine candidates handed – 34,215
- Feminine Cross proportion – 79.75%
- Male candidates appeared – 43,410
- Male candidates handed – 31,439
- Male Cross proportion – 72.42%
HPBOSE Inter Consequence 2020 Class-wise:
|Class||Whole college students appeared||Whole college students handed|
The candidates who appeared for the examination can go to the examine the end result on-line with these straightforward steps
HP Board 12th Consequence 2020: The way to examine?
• Step 1: Click on on the choice given beneath
HP Board Result 2020 Class 12 (Intermediate)
• Step 2: A brand new web page will open
• Step 3: Fill within the required particulars
• Step 4: Obtain the HP Board Consequence 2020.